Hello,

That makes sense, and I was pretty sure that just creating a new isolate was
clearly not the way to go. Since I'm dealing with Persistent objects, what
should
I do, then? I read somewhere that if Isolate::GetCurrent() returned NULL,
it was
because the current isolate was being already used, I guess by the running
node.js itself?

If so, I really need assistance, because I technically can't stop it
(because other
modules are running on it and some are time-sensitive), and even if I
could, I don't
see how I'd do that.

I can't test your suggestions right now but will try tomorrow and make a