I know Isolate::GetCurrent is deprecated, but it's still being used inside
V8 itself in places, and there are times when it's getting the wrong
isolate. [1] for example.

[1] String::Value::Value(v8::Local<v8::Value> obj) : str_(NULL), length_(0)
 // in api.cc

I created Isolate A, and inside a callback, I create some new Isolates,
Lock and Unlock. Then when I return from the callback, the
Isolate::GetCurrent no longer points to Isolate A, and in some cases points
to null. I am always tracking which Isolate I'm using, and it's pretty easy
to detect that the wrong "current isolate" is set. Is there a way to tell
V8 that Isolate::GetCurrent should now point to a particular Isolate?

Cheers,
Ian