Note that in 61, this feature was behind the
--js-flags=--harmony-number-format-to-parts command-line flag; it will
be added to about:flags (as part of the "experimental JavaScript
features" option) in an upcoming Canary, but is not presented that way
in the current Canary.

This is a V8 feature, so I'm not sure how to use OmahaProxy to verify
it directly. Here's how I verified that it was present in 61 behind
that command-line flag:

The current v8 version listed in OmahaProxy is 6.1.534.32 . If you
open a V8 checkout and do "git log 6.1.534", then contained in that
log is the commit with SHA-1 6c1e67f806d23ce23e398d3b210000349d1be267
, Change-ID I306dd1721cc00c5820b061f14c4b6866f8d938f6 which implements
this feature.

Dan