Sorry, I only know what I see in the code. I'm not sure if/how
ConsoleDelegate is supposed to be used via the regular API.

If you want to hack it, you can remove the entire { // -- C o n s o l e
block in src/bootstrapper.cc, that'll prevent the built-in console from
overriding the global template you're providing. Of course this approach
doesn't apply if your setup doesn't allow you to modify V8's source.

Maybe it's easiest to just keep the default console.log implementation,
letting it print to stdout and redirecting the output of the process to a
file?