Does v8 preserve locality of objects that were pushed from new space to old
space? Let's say I've created some objects within a loop so these objects
will be stored in memory side by side because v8 uses bump pointer
allocation for objects in new space. So far so good. After some time and
some amount of new allocations in new space v8 decided that our objects are
long-lived and it's going to push these objects from  new space to old
space. The questions is - will v8 preserve locality of these contiguous
objects therefore they will be allocated in old space also side by side
preserving original locality? Or these object will be pushed (allocated) to
old space one by one and locality will not be preserved (like in linked
list slab allocators) ?