thanks, i have modified the code.
And i have another question. Im a nodejser, i want to use RequestInterrupt
callback to do something by js code, because Node.js don not export the
public C++ API but export a js Public API. If i can not call js code in
RequestInterrupt callback, can i have any ways to do this ?

在2022年1月13日星期四 UTC+8 04:07:22<alex...@gmail.com> 写道: