I forgot to mention, McMaster-Carr takes some credit cards, and accepts
small orders. They don't have an 800- number though. But their order
takers are very efficient and delivery extremely rapid. Don't order
materials from them and expect a week's vacation before they arrive!

I did notice some closed end pop rivets but none guaranteed to produce a
flush finish or that could be shaved flush.

Gerald J.

To unsubscribe or to change to a daily Digest, please go to
http://www.airstream.net/vaclist/listoffice.html

If replying back to this message, please delete all the unnecessary original
text from your reply.