Have you tried C&G Trailer out in California?  They had the little latches
I needed for my upper lockers, and they weren't too expensive either.  I
would try calling Oasis or C&G or some other long-time Airstream company to
see if they still have some before going to Home Depot.  I was all prepared
to have to "make do" with catches for my cabinets until I thought of asking
for help.  That's when RJ pointed me to my new latches.  Good Luck
Jodi
Laramie, WY