I will move on this project as soon as I get my puller out of hock at the local machine shop.
Bob
At 06:48 AM 3/30/01 -0800, you wrote:
The proper aluminum is T3-2024 AlClad, and is
available from http://www.airpartsinc.com
the gauge of the aluminum varies ( I think ) but as I
remember, side and top pieces are between .032 and
.040 for the early mid sixties.
Welcome back Bob!
Toby 2024
--- Bob Kiger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In it's place I would like to rivet a sheet of
> proper aluminum but I am
> lost about all the different types that have been
> mentioned.
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/?.refer=text
To unsubscribe or to change to a daily Digest, please go to
http://www.airstream.net/vaclist/listoffice.html
If replying back to this message, please delete all the unnecessary original
text from your reply.
