Thanks Mitchell,

I tried a few things but still can't get it to work.  Maybe my steps are
incorrect.

Mac OS 10.9.1 Host
Vagrant 1.4.3
Vagrant Fusion Plugin 2.3.1
Fusion 6.0.2
Mac OS 10.9.1 Guest

In VMWare fusion, I created two network interfaces for my VM.  The first
network configuration is just NAT.  The other network interface is a bridge
to ethernet, with a specific mac address.  I booted up the VM and
configured the network and confirmed that both network interfaces are
working.  I shutdown the VM, and then created a box from this.

I installed the box, and my vagrant file now looks like this:

Vagrant.configure("2") do |config|
  config.vm.box = "mavericks"
  config.vm.guest = "darwin"
  config.vm.network "public_network", :mac => "<macaddress>"
  config.ssh.host = "<dns name>"
  config.vm.provider "vmware_fusion" do |v|
    v.gui = true
  end

When the VM boots, neither of my network interfaces are connected and
vagrant can't detect that the VM is up.  I also get a prompt in the network
preferences to add some new device interfaces.  Were these the corrects
steps for creating the network interfaces on the VM?

 - Mike