On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Nic' <houillo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> uillet 2013

Hello,

you did reply an email from 2013.. taking vagrant move very fast, best is
just create a new one.

Are you using virtualbox or vmware?

for virtualbox, it should work.. for vmware, I have been reading some times
there is no DHCP in the network and that cause to fail.

in that private network, you need to pass the IP as an argument, otherwise,
if you get any random ip, how you will use it?

Try this:

config.vm.network :private_network, ip: "192.168.33.10"

and replace the IP, with one suit what you want to test.

let me know how it goes (and provide more information, what os,
version of vagrant and vmware/virtualbox)

Alvaro.