Hi Santhosh,

cool, good to know that nested 32bit VMs do work! It was quite some
time ago when I tried VirtualBox inside VirtualBox...

Concerning your issue: have you tried enabling / disabling VT-X?

These VBoxManage commands might be helpful:

VBoxManage modifyvm <vm-name> --hwvirtex off
VBoxManage modifyvm <vm-name> --vtxvpid off
VBoxManage modifyvm <vm-name> --vtxux off

>From within Vagrant you can do this like this (see here:
https://docs.vagrantup.com/v2/virtualbox/configuration.html):

config.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |v|
  v.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--hwvirtex", "off"]
end

HTH,
Torben