hello, you need host -> vm or vm -> vm communication?

if vm -> vm, have a look at Vagrant multi machine, you can set a fixed ip,
and use that ip to create /etc/hosts updated

ie:

  #agent box
  (1..2).each do |i|
    vm_name = "agent#{i}"
    config.vm.define vm_name do |agent|
      agent.vm.box = "alvaro/oracle6-agent"
      agent.vm.hostname = vm_name
      agent.vm.network "public_network", ip: "192.168.10.#{10+i}"
      agent.vm.network "forwarded_port", guest: 80, host: 8000+i
    end
  end
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ewABoEMuwvASGQomdyhUK5jKuoBptZ4YZ8ovqPWhQ1kNg%40mail.gmail.com.