I was using SublimeText3 which was writing it as utf8. I changed it to use
Western (Windows 1252) and it got passed that issue and then complained
about computername...I've added $computer.name and am trying that.
Thanks so much!
This mailing list is governed under the HashiCorp Community Guidelines -
https://www.hashicorp.com/community-guidelines.html. Behavior in violation of
those guidelines may result in your removal from this mailing list.
GitHub Issues: https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues
IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.