I tried the zip method and that worked great...thanks so much!  I now have
the machine getting added to the domain, installing Sql Server, attaching a
database and adding all users and security.  Awesome stuff.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/5e5a8eb3-e15d-4f5e-9193-52f6f92fde15%40googlegroups.com.