Hi Alviro,

The below fix can be done inside the vagrant or it is from the mac book
terminal.

I dont find the *vagrant* user created in terminal, and also I dont find
the ~/vagrant folder.. all I can see is .vagrant in the vagrant installed
directory

Please help on this fix.. I  spend lot of time on this , could n't get
concluded.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/0ad705fc-441d-4c15-aa44-b797e7f1bdc8%40googlegroups.com.