Hello,

I have taken windows 2012R2 ova file and created vagrant box using
virtualbox. It is noticed that this box does not have appropriate network
drivers.
Wanted to know if I am missing something? Or there is another way to supply
network drivers in such cases.

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/465dc403-7ab2-4b6d-a7ae-ab202f05078a%40googlegroups.com.