any luck contacting the people who shared the OVA file with you?

once the VM have started open Virtualbox gui
shutdown the VM
go to settings, change the network driver. not sure which one will work
driverless in that version of Windows, I think Intel e1000 is very standard

turn on the VM with vagrant up

does work?
you can add to the Vagrantfile VBoxManage commands that are run before the
VM is turned on, check how to use VBoxManage (Virtualbox Documentation) and
get the line you want Vagrant to run for you.

And add it to vagrant in the format documented here:

https://www.vagrantup.com/docs/virtualbox/configuration.html

config.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |v|
  v.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--cpuexecutioncap", "50"]end

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 9:49 AM, Jagadeesh N. Malakannavar <
mnjagade...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have taken windows 2012R2 ova file and created vagrant box using
> virtualbox. It is noticed that this box does not have appropriate network
> drivers.
> Wanted to know if I am missing something? Or there is another way to
> supply network drivers in such cases.
>
> Thanks

> msgid/vagrant-up/465dc403-7ab2-4b6d-a7ae-ab202f05078a%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/465dc403-7ab2-4b6d-a7ae-ab202f05078a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

(+31)103400555

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eyne0iZ-03mug8Og%3Dk_vUvAiD6dbRAqvr3v3aCxwT9nJA%40mail.gmail.com.