line 85 is virtualbox, and its before vmware.. thats the reason

comment that out or use

vagrant up --provider=vmware_desktop

Alvaro

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 9:43 PM, Brian Gonzalez <brianfgonza...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> How do i tell vagrant to NOT install virtualbox?  If I run vagrantup on a
> machine with vmware workstation, it goes out and grabs virtualbox..
>
> Heres a gist of my Vagrantfile: https://gist.github.com/brianfgonzalez/
> 30aaeeaa93bb9b943128767f11e56530#file-vagrantfile
>
> -BG

> msgid/vagrant-up/2b8c90e5-6c59-4667-bc56-ef45fc38f467%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/2b8c90e5-6c59-4667-bc56-ef45fc38f467%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

(+31)103400555

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0exdvLcHZkfupQQFb-92HKmUTaf7Xa2Q7vOM%3Dp-TeSz61Q%40mail.gmail.com.