Hello

Just make sure you install Virtualbox Guest additions before.

Also, in the intermediate box, is good to add config.ssh.insert_key = false
so Vagrant doesn't replace the insecure one.

Alvaro

(+31)103400555

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0exqkpKPKGyf99x9LR3rEyF_Z5U9LvqbzV%3Dg%2BdWAe5u5Jg%40mail.gmail.com.