Well, VMware Tools in this case :) But yes, that's the plan.

I'm including insert_key = false in our Vagrantfiles currently, but
I'd like to remove that again once 1.8.6 is available with
https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/pull/7611. These boxes are only
used privately, so we prefer to have the key replaced.

Thanks again for your advice.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAAQZgJxwSgKgRM%3DfQyUfJd-Ld1c2fpFLWm_OJ8F2692tSu1XkA%40mail.gmail.com.