Hello,

Vagrant uses user and password for Winrm, so if after login the script gets
a prompt like "you need to change the password" it may cause problems as
its un-expected output.. I am thinking out loud here as I haven't test or
checked the software code.

As for VMs in atlas, hashicorp provides the boxes under hashicorp/ user
only.

The rest are community based ones.

If you are after a Windows 10 that can be activated, I am not sure the ones
in atlas will work. My understanding is due licensing, most of the people
have access to Win10 Evaluation only.

If you have an specific ISO you would like to use, perhaps the best will be
create your own vagrant box?

The windows image I did suggest came from here:

https://github.com/MattHodge/PackerTemplates

There is a build ps1 script that have options to build a win10 too. Let me
know how it goes.

Those boxes are to be built using packer that is also a HashiCorp product.

Thanks
Alvaro.

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0exquTCvst_K9We5KF-5vkmQosHCWrAFY0EV1YNQE-AVWw%40mail.gmail.com.