Hi Gilles,

Thank you for that tip. I can see that the override file is now being used
as expected. However the problem is now that the override server name is
correctly being used the initial vagrant ssh connection to create the user
is attempting to connect to the IP address of the server not and
the ssh port on 2222 is not present on that network interface. So now I get
ssh failure on the first playbook.

Is there a way I can get the ssh port to work on both interfaces with

Best regards, Ian