hello

Vagrant doesn't create the network, its VirtualBox.

Try this:

Vagrant.configure(2) do |config|

  config.vm.box = "hashicorp/precise64"

  config.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |v|

    v.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--natnet1", "10.0.3/24"]

  end

end

Alvaro.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ew8i%3Dryytf4aFB_Gg_SBO4rYWX4v2_BG0jWEq3CJeg73A%40mail.gmail.com.