hello

in a directory where is a Vagrantfile, the commands up/run/destroy will
apply to all the boxes defined in that file.

so vagrant destroy is ok

to be sure you can run   vagrant status

or

vagrant global-status

For the boxes the files go to [HOME]/.vagrant.d/boxes/

So you could delete whats there too if you want to keep your setup to a
minimum

being [HOME] the home directory.. if windows, probably
/Users/<name_of_the_user>

Thanks
Alvaro.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eyTgrcNYPNw%3DRjALpF8Kgsi3Yrz4MvjT%2B8ethePK_oChg%40mail.gmail.com.