Thanks for this.

>> the commands up/run/destroy will apply to all the boxes defined in that
file.

>> so vagrant destroy is ok

To be clear, are you saying that if I run *vagrant destroy* while in the
same directory as my boxes, then all the boxes will be removed, and all
files pertaining to those boxes will be deleted?  Or do I always have to
manually delete the files myself?

What does *vagrant status/vagrant global-status* do?

Thanks,

Carl

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAFa23msdv9ARHjOB1jNf%3DvArRirQqOYn582rKD1Ph6%2BwOBK8dQ%40mail.gmail.com.