Hi all.  Whenever I end my Vagrant session, I do so by running *vagrant
destroy* and my box appears to be destroyed without issue.  But when I
later try to shut down Windows (Win 10, x64) as usual, it hangs with the
message, "VirtualBox Interface has active connections."  How can I resolve
this?  I suspect I am missing a step before/after vagrant destroy?

Thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/3a120dbc-acea-42fc-9081-8fbbeec33662%40googlegroups.com.