I'm getting started using vagrant and am testing things. I'm using a Windows
2012 R2 box based on evaluation provided by Microsoft (mwrock/Windows2012R2).
My versatile doesn't do anything special beyond forwarding remote desktop port
and assigning static ip on private network. When I do vagrant up, it seems
rather slow (I realize the first vagrant up is slow because it downloads the
base box, I mean every time after that). Everything I read seems to indicate
that it should take 25-30 seconds, but in my case it takes about 2.5 minutes.
Anything that can be done to speed that up? Or is that actually a normal bout
time for a Windows guest. Am unsure because most cases I read about deal with
Linux guests.

I'm running Mac OS Sierra on a MacBook Pro with a 2.2Ghz core i7 with 16GB of