VERSION_ID="16.04"
HOME_URL="http://www.ubuntu.com/";
SUPPORT_URL="http://help.ubuntu.com/";
BUG_REPORT_URL="http://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/";
UBUNTU_CODENAME=xenial

*Guest operating system*

jessie libvirt

Vagrantfile

# automatically restart dnsmasq in the right order
# this is a hack until libvirt do not mess-up with dnsmasq.service!
system('./restart_dns.sh --force')
normal multi-box vagrantfile
I would like to reset the dns only when calling vagrant up therefore I
would like to know if I can detect the parameter with wich vagrant is
called?

for example:

vagrant *up* => in the Vagrantfile I would like to get the "*up*" as a
variable I can put some condition on.

Best Regards

--
Eric