I'm using a box (something.box) that a colleague packaged. I modified it,
added sortware, modified database, whatever...
Now I want to package it again to share it.

How do I do that?

I tried different "vagrant package" variations but I always get
The machine with the name '...' was not found configured for this Vagrant