Hi everyone
Maybe you can help me to get this questions

I'm using docker as a provider, I have two containers: *container1* and
*service1* I need to reach the *service1:4505* from the *container1*,
the docs says that is posible using link e.g. *"service1:service1*" but I
would like to reach the service using *localhost*, It's possible?

The main idea is something like this:* link "service1:localhost"* but this
is not possible

https://www.vagrantup.com/docs/docker/configuration.html

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/397beadb-8577-4bbb-81f5-b858e2363b79%40googlegroups.com.