We want to use Vagrant for testing in our company. We also want to create a
company Vagrant box repository.
>From what I have been able to find this far, it seems like a web server and
catalogs json's for box versioning is the best option.

Are there any best practices or guidelines when it comes to setting up a
Vagrant box repository?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/57285e48-e186-4786-bfaa-ae8549667bef%40googlegroups.com.