Hi Chris,

thanks, and sorry for the late reply. I just double-checked and noticed we
were actually using the `linked_clone` option for the vmware_workstation
provider already, but looks like it was a no-op for vmware workstation
until this release of the plugin. Cool stuff!

Another question: was it by intent that the 4.0.14 version is not available
anymore on https://gems.hashicorp.com? We are currently experiencing some
build failures because some of our systems are currently pinning to the
4.0.14 version explicitly.

Is there some kind of retirement policy for the vagrant-vmware-* plugins
I'm not aware of?

Cheers,
Torben

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CACN%2Ba_ayG3-VsoHN3W-189a%3D0Pw2%3DAaRT75223SMc1DamUrcxw%40mail.gmail.com.