Hello

If you want to use vagrant with VMWare Desktop products, please note that
vagrant requires a paid plugin. and that VMWare Workstation is installed
and fully licenses.

Please send an email to supp...@hashicorp.com

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ew6Ey_Me1-%3DHiXBiHnswpEJ%3DTCF5S_d9hP3uhzozs_%2BGA%40mail.gmail.com.