hello

can you check the file is there once untarred by Vagrant?

find ~/.vagrant.d/boxes

if you add

puts __FILE__

it should print the name of the file when you run any command, ie vagrant
status

this is helpful to confirm is being loaded.

if thats the case, then could you open an issue on github?

Thanks
Alvaro

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 2:47 AM, Krist van Besien <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0exOdFuEOpy2_MQg0xJASmqK8JAKoOhWgJSGZ5jUfcSqKA%40mail.gmail.com.