For temporary solution, I have disabled ipv6 on guest VM, now I am getting
different error below.

E:\Vagrant-vpshere\Vagrant>vagrant up --provider=vsphere
Bringing machine 'default' up with 'vsphere' provider...
==> default: Calling vSphere CloneVM with the following settings:
==> default: -- Template VM: DemoIAM/vm/Templates/win7latest2
==> default: -- Target VM: DemoIAM/vm/Templates/test
==> default: New virtual machine successfully cloned
==> default: Waiting for the machine to report its IP address...
default: Timeout: 240 seconds
default: IP: xxx
==> default: Waiting for machine to boot. This may take a few minutes...
default: WinRM address: xxx:5985
default: WinRM username: administrator
default: WinRM execution_time_limit: PT2H
default: WinRM transport: negotiate
==> default: Machine booted and ready!

It is hanged on ==> default: Machine booted and ready!.

Debug log:

==> default: Machine booted and ready!
 INFO warden: Calling IN action:
#<Vagrant::Action::Builtin::Provision:0x00000003d82388>
 INFO provision: Checking provisioner sentinel file...
 INFO warden: Calling IN action:
#<Vagrant::Action::Builtin::SyncedFolders:0x000000037db880>
 INFO synced_folders: SyncedFolders loading from cache: false
 INFO subprocess: Starting process:
["C:\\Windows\\System32\\WindowsPowerShell\\v1.0\\/powershell.EXE",
"-NoLogo", "-NoProfile", "-NonInteractive", "-ExecutionPolicy", "Bypass",
"-Command", "(new-object
System.Security.Principal.WindowsPrincipal([System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity]::GetCurrent())).IsInRole([System.Security.Principal.WindowsBuiltInRole]::Administrator)"]
 INFO subprocess: Command not in installer, restoring original
environment...
DEBUG subprocess: Selecting on IO
DEBUG subprocess: stdout: True

Thanks,
Ashok
On Monday, 7 August 2017 13:47:06 UTC+5:30, ashok vaddevalli wrote:

> Hi Alvaro,
>
> That issue is related to Vagrant hyperv. I am also getting same issue on
> Vagrant vsphere.
>

> Thanks,
> Ashok
>

> On Monday, 7 August 2017 12:49:41 UTC+5:30, Alvaro Miranda Aguilera wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> There is an issue already open for this:
>> https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues/8759
>>
>> You can follow that one.
>>
>> Alvaro
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 7:03 AM, ashok vaddevalli <ashokva...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> *Vagrant version*
>>> Vagrant 1.9.7
>>>

>>> *Host operating system*
>>> Windows 7
>>>

>>> *Guest operating system*
>>> Windows7
>>>

>>> *Vagrantfile*
>>>
>>> Vagrant.configure("2") do |config|
>>>
>>> config.vm.box = 'dummy'
>>> config.vm.box_url = 'dummy.box'
>>>
>>> config.vm.communicator = "winrm"
>>> config.winrm.username = "administrator"
>>> config.winrm.password = "xxx"
>>> config.winrm.timeout = 1800
>>>
>>> config.vm.provider :vsphere do |vsphere|
>>> vsphere.host = 'xxx'
>>> vsphere.compute_resource_name = 'XXX'
>>> vsphere.data_center_name = 'DemoIAM'
>>> vsphere.template_name = 'Templates/win7nsllatest'
>>> vsphere.name = 'test'
>>> vsphere.user = 'admini...@vsphere.local'
>>> vsphere.password = 'xxx'
>>> vsphere.insecure = true