I have created guest Windows VM on vsphere using Vagrant vsphere provider.
In template it's already configured IP and network, using this template I
need to create multiple VM's and configure with different IP's.
How to configure IP on guest VM using Vagrant?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/0b02a92a-f7d6-4726-a0fd-23b8e6925664%40googlegroups.com.