Hello All,

I've been trying to figure out how to add a second disk to my Vagrant
hosts. I receive the following error on vagrant up;

There was an error loading a Vagrantfile. The file being loaded
> and the error message are shown below. This is usually caused by
> a syntax error.
> Line number: 17
> Message: ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments (given 5, expected 1..2)

Here is my Vagrantfile;

Vagrant.configure("2") do |config|
    HOSTS=5
    (1..HOSTS).each do |host_id|
        config.vm.box = "centos/7"
        config.vm.define "mariadb#{host_id}" do |mariadb|
            mariadb.vm.hostname = "mariadb#{host_id}"
            mariadb.vm.network "private_network", ip:
"192.168.13.#{1+host_id}"
            #mariadb.vm.synced_folder '.', '/vagrant', disabled: true
            mariadb.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |v|
                v.name = "mariadb#{host_id}"
                v.memory = 1024
                v.cpus = 1
                [ "data", "log" ].each do |volume|
                # MariaDB volumes
                file_to_disk = "./mariadb#{host_id}_#{volume}.vdi"
                  unless File.exist?(file_to_disk)
                    v.customize[ 'createhd',
                                 '--filename',
                                 file_to_disk,
                                 '--size',
                                 500 * 1024 ]
                  end
                  v.customize[ 'storageattach',
                               :id,
                               '--storagectl',
                               'SATA Controller',
                               '--port',
                               1,
                               '--device',
                               0,
                               '--type',
                               'hdd',
                               '--medium',
                               file_to_disk ]
                end
            end
            mariadb.vm.provision :shell, path: "bash/bootstrap_avahi.sh",
run: "always"
            # All vms have been provisioned. Run Ansible
            if host_id == HOSTS
                mariadb.vm.provision :ansible do |ansible|
                    ansible.limit = "all" # Connect to all machines
                    ansible.playbook = "mariadb.yaml"
                    ansible.groups = {
                      "masters" => ["mariadb1", "mariadb2"],
                      "slaves" => ["mariadb3", "mariadb4", "mariadb5"]
                    }
                    #ansible.inventory_path =
".vagrant/provisioners/ansible/inventory/vagrant_ansible_inventory"
                end
            end
        end
    end
end

Can anyone tell me what I'm  doing wrong. I am using Vagrant 1.9.7 on OS X
with VirtualBox 5.0.26.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/601afc0a-0751-458e-aee6-6ec1d40e95b0%40googlegroups.com.