I was having this problem so I upgraded vagrant and I am still having it.
Used to work.
Currently on vagrant 1.9.8
Windows 10 pro
A development, not production, system.

>From the Vagrantfile:

  config.vm.define "win10dev" do |win10dev|

    config.vm.guest = :windows
    config.vm.communicator = "winrm"
    config.vm.boot_timeout = 600
    config.vm.graceful_halt_timeout = 600

    win10dev.vm.box = "bonsai/win10dev_4"
    config.vm.guest = :windows
    config.vm.communicator = "winrm"
    config.winrm.transport = :plaintext
    config.winrm.basic_auth_only = true
    config.winrm.password = "vagrant"
    config.winrm.username = "vagrant"

>From the --debug trace:

DEBUG winrmshell: [WinRM] opening remote shell on
http://192.168.184.150:5985/wsman
DEBUG winrmshell: [WinRM] opening remote shell on
http://192.168.184.150:5985/wsman
DEBUG winrmshell: [WinRM] opening remote shell on
http://192.168.184.150:5985/wsman
DEBUG winrmshell: [WinRM] opening remote shell on
http://192.168.184.150:5985/wsman
ERROR warden: Error occurred: An authorization error occurred while
connecting to WinRM.

User: vagrant
Endpoint: http://192.168.184.150:5985/wsman
Message: WinRM::WinRMAuthorizationError
 INFO warden: Beginning recovery process...
 INFO warden: Recovery complete.
ERROR warden: Error occurred: An authorization error occurred while
connecting to WinRM.

User: vagrant
Endpoint: http://192.168.184.150:5985/wsman
Message: WinRM::WinRMAuthorizationError
 INFO warden: Beginning recovery process...
 INFO warden: Recovery complete.
ERROR warden: Error occurred: An authorization error occurred while
connecting to WinRM.

How can I make this work again?
I want to provision.
thanks.