Well it‘s the first time I have to setup a vagrant machine on my own (I‘m a
freelancer working for different companies). But the times where I just had to
use an already working one, I never had problems with my Mac, that when I made
changes in a file and save it, the folders didn’t sync - just by vagrant up and
let it go.

Now they don’t do it - or just after a provision (and you don’t want to
provision each time you changed some code and try to test it). And also you got
the changes on files altered by the vm on host. This doesn’t happen here...

But what do you mean with: copy is host to vm?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/A237DA72-CADF-4C9C-A14D-DD4C690B8DF5%40googlemail.com.