Hi guys,

I got a setup for public_network with static IP

 c.vm.network :public_network, ip: n[0], netmask: '255.255.255.0'

However When the last bit is executed i.e. "Configuring and enabling
network interfaces.."  it clears my manual GATEWAY entry in ifcfg-enp0s8
because of this other servers cannot ping my VM. Is there any way to

a) Configure gateways for interface via vagrant?
b)or tell vagrant  not to delete gateway configs ?

VirtualBox Guest Additions: Starting.
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl start vboxadd.service
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl start vboxadd-service.service
Unmounting Virtualbox Guest Additions ISO from: /mnt
==> wcs_local_env: Checking for guest additions in VM...
==> wcs_local_env: Setting hostname...
*==> wcs_local_env: Configuring and enabling network interfaces...*
    wcs_local_env: SSH address: 127.0.0.1:2200
    wcs_local_env: SSH username: vagrant
    wcs_local_env: SSH auth method: private key
==> wcs_local_env: Mounting shared folders...
    wcs_local_env: /vagrant => C:/disc/vagrant
==> wcs_local_env: Machine already provisioned. Run `vagrant provision` or
use the `--provision`
==> wcs_local_env: flag to force provisioning. Provisioners marked to run
always will still run.

Thanks,
Mathew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/c2103655-0ab1-4f0e-8211-2e60786d9b9f%40googlegroups.com.