Hi,

I am using the vagrant esxi plugin for my testing.

Plugin: https://github.com/josenk/vagrant-vmware-esxi

A couple of issues that I am facing.

1. For my testing I need to enable hardware virtualization on the VM that
is brought up on the ESXI server. Is there a flag that I can enable in the
vagrant file to support this.
    I am currently manually editing the vmx file on the VM by adding the
following  : vhv.enable = "TRUE"'

    Is there a flag that I can use in my vagrant file that can be enabled
to achieve this when the VM is brought up ?

2. For the plugin to work we need ovftool and when run vagrant to bring up
the VM ovftool prompts for the password of the esxi server.
    Is there a way to change this config so as to not prompt for the
password

    Log from console:
               VMware ovftool 4.2.0 (build-5965791)
               Opening VMX source:
/home/sdptest/.vagrant.d/boxes/bento-VAGRANTSLASH-ubuntu-16.04/201801.02.0/vmware_desktop/ZZZZ_sdp-master-esxi-1.vmx
               Enter login information for target vi://10.73.40.19/
               Username: root
               Password: ********** . =========> Manually entered. How can
this be avoided?

Vagrantfile:

# Adjustable settings for Master Node

CFG_MEMSIZE = "6000"      # max memory for each VM
CFG_TZ = "US/Pacific"     # timezone, like US/Pacific, US/Eastern, UTC,
Europe/Warsaw, etc.
CFG_CPU_NUM = "2"

CFG_MASTER_NODE_NAME = "sdp-master-esxi-1"

VAGRANTFILE_API_VERSION = "2"
Vagrant.configure(VAGRANTFILE_API_VERSION) do |config|
  config.ssh.forward_agent = true
  config.vm.define CFG_MASTER_NODE_NAME do |x|
    x.vm.box = "bento/ubuntu-16.04"
    x.vm.provider :vmware_esxi do |v|
      v.esxi_hostname = '10.73.40.11'
      v.esxi_username = 'root'