Hello

The host get an IP from Virtualbox when Vagrant setup the proxy

if you go to network settings, vboxnet0 should be there

delete any other

then try with

s.vm.network :private_network, auto_config: false

Vagrant will create a VBoxSwitch

if you create one manually, and disable dhcp, does set an ip the host

if not? then you can try with

s.vm.network :private_network, name: "vboxnet1" , auto_config: false

assuming the one you created without dhcp is called vboxnet1

If this fail

share Vagrantfile and output

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0exA4i5m4F0esgv8x2Y-3QoFsJ_jpdgi_0aRkHVFFgOrDg%40mail.gmail.com.