On Thursday 22 February 2018 at 12:24:35, Alvaro Miranda Aguilera wrote:

> because is in the wrong place.
>

> not a vagrant issue, but easy to solve
>

> if you run
>
> vagrant ssh
> *sudo apt-get -y update*
>
> You will see the error
>
> fix:
> *sudo apt-get update*
>

> don't think -y is needed
>
> Thanks
> Alvaro

Also, if you're not familiar with working on Linux machines at the command
line, this is a good opportunity for you to find out about the built-in help
systems:

1. apt-get --help

2. man apt-get

Regards,

Antony.

--
René Descartes walks in to a bar.
The barman asks him "Do you want a drink?"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.