I have been chasing my tail on this issue for several days and I think I
have found an issue with vmware_fusion plugin and/or fusion 10.x

I use dhcp address reservations extensively in my test setups.  I modify
the vmnet8/dhcp.conf file to add my hosts mac and fixed address (listed
below).

This works great as long as I don't do a vagrant up on any box using the
vmware_fusion provider.
For example the very simple Vagrant file below causes the vmnet8/dhcp.conf
file to be overwritten. (reconfigured).

I can cause fusion itself to overwrite the file if I reconfigure the
network using the vmnet-cli command:
  $ sudo /Applications/VMware\ Fusion.app/Contents/Library/vmnet-cli
--configure

It is almost like the vagrant fusion plugin is causing fusion to
"reconfigure" its networks and thus overwrite the dhcp.conf file.

Can somebody else try it and see if they experience the same behavior.  I
don't know if the vagrant plugin is to blame or if there is a bug in fusion
that vagrant is triggering, but this is driving me nuts that this broke in
fusion 10.x and worked fine in 7 and 8.

Steps to reproduce:
* Add a host entry to the bottom vmnet8/dhcp.conf file
* Create a simple fusion Vagrantfile
* Up the box
* dhcp.conf file is overwritten

Thanks,
Dan

vmnet8/dhcp.conf file:

# Written at: 02/21/2018 23:14:54
allow unknown-clients;
default-lease-time 1800;                # default is 30 minutes
max-lease-time 7200;                    # default is 2 hours

subnet 172.16.25.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
  range 172.16.25.128 172.16.25.254;
  option broadcast-address 172.16.25.255;
  option domain-name-servers 172.16.25.2;
  option domain-name localdomain;
  default-lease-time 1800;                # default is 30 minutes
  max-lease-time 7200;                    # default is 2 hours
  option netbios-name-servers 172.16.25.2;
  option routers 172.16.25.2;
}
host vmnet8 {
  hardware ethernet 00:50:56:C0:00:08;
  fixed-address 172.16.25.1;
  option domain-name-servers 0.0.0.0;
  option domain-name "";
  option routers 0.0.0.0;
}
####### VMNET DHCP Configuration. End of "DO NOT MODIFY SECTION" #######

host centos7-64bit {
  hardware ethernet 00:50:56:3F:55:DA;
  fixed-address 172.16.25.15;
}

Vagrant file:
# -*- mode: ruby -*-
# vi: set ft=ruby :

# All Vagrant configuration is done below. The "2" in Vagrant.configure
# configures the configuration version (we support older styles for
# backwards compatibility). Please don't change it unless you know what
# you're doing.
Vagrant.configure(2) do |config|
  # The most common configuration options are documented and commented
below.
  # For a complete reference, please see the online documentation at
  # https://docs.vagrantup.com.

  # Every Vagrant development environment requires a box. You can search for
  # boxes at https://atlas.hashicorp.com/search.
  config.vm.box = "centos/7"

  # give it a 2 gig ram
  config.vm.provider "vmware_fusion" do |v|
    v.vmx["memsize"] = "2048"
    v.vmx["numvcpus"] = "1"
  end
end