When I run "vagrant up", I see that it has to download a virtualbox
image as below

==> m1: Loading metadata for box
    m1: URL: https://downloads.dcos.io/dcos-vagrant/metadata.json
==> m1: Adding box 'mesosphere/dcos-centos-virtualbox' (v0.9.2) for
provider: virtualbox
    m1: Downloading:
    m1: Progress: 1%

I can download that box file offline. How can I tell the vagrant to
use the file instead of url? Any env variable?