Hello

Can you help to understand if the commands work?

If they create a VM, then vagrant + virtualbox is working.

same if you test a different bot

mkdir p64
cd p64
vagrant init -m hashicorp/precise64
vagrant up

does that work?

If yes, then the best will be reach the project you are using and get some
guidance on pre-requirements host OS setup.

Thanks
Alvaro

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 5:06 PM, Dan Gajudo <d...@nvmscreative.com> wrote:

> Sadly it doesn't enable the environment. :(
>
> On Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 5:37:37 AM UTC+8, Alvaro Miranda Aguilera
> wrote:
>>
>> try
>>
>> vagrant destroy
>> vagrant up --no-provision
>>
>> does that works?
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 4:11 PM, Dan Gajudo <d...@nvmscreative.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi I hope someone could help.
>>>
>>> I have these log file errors when I installed vagrant. I hope someone
>>> could help. Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>>     default: dpkg-preconfigure: unable to re-open stdin: No such file
>>> or directory
>>>
>>>
>>>     default: Exception in thread Thread-1:
>>>
>>>     default: Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>
>>>     default:   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in
>>> __bootstrap_inner
>>>
>>>     default:     self.run()
>>>
>>>     default:   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packa
>>> ges/softwareproperties/ppa.py", line 99, in run
>>>
>>>     default:     self.add_ppa_signing_key(self.ppa_path)
>>>
>>>     default:   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packa
>>> ges/softwareproperties/ppa.py", line 117, in add_ppa_signing_key
>>>
>>>     default:     ppa_info = get_ppa_info_from_lp(owner_name, ppa_name)
>>>
>>>     default:   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packa
>>> ges/softwareproperties/ppa.py", line 87, in get_ppa_info_from_lp
>>>
>>>     default:     return json.loads(lp_page)
>>>
>>>     default:   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 326, in
>>> loads
>>>
>>>     default:     return _default_decoder.decode(s)
>>>
>>>     default:   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in
>>> decode
>>>
>>>     default:     obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
>>>
>>>     default:   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 384, in
>>> raw_decode
>>>
>>>     default:     raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
>>>
>>>     default: ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
>>>
>>>
>>>     default: W
>>>
>>>     default: :
>>>
>>>     default: Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondre
>>> j/php5/ubuntu/dists/precise/main/source/Sources  403  Forbidden
>>>
>>>     default: W
>>>
>>>     default: :
>>>
>>>     default: Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondre
>>> j/php5/ubuntu/dists/precise/main/binary-amd64/Packages  403  Forbidden
>>>
>>>     default: W
>>>
>>>     default: :
>>>
>>>     default: Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondre
>>> j/php5/ubuntu/dists/precise/main/binary-i386/Packages  403  Forbidden
>>>
>>>     default: E
>>>
>>>     default: :
>>>
>>>     default: Some index files failed to download. They have been
>>> ignored, or old ones used instead.
>>>
>>>
>>>     default: E
>>>
>>>     default: :
>>>
>>>     default: Unable to locate package php5-readline
>>>
>>>     default: sudo
>>>
>>>     default: :
>>>
>>>     default: a2enmod: command not found
>>>
>>>     default: sed: can't read /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini: No such file or
>>> directory
>>>
>>>     default: sed: can't read /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini: No such file or
>>> directory
>>>
>>>     default: sed: can't read /etc/php5/cli/php.ini: No such file or
>>> directory
>>>
>>>     default: apache2: unrecognized service
>>>
>>>     default: /tmp/vagrant-shell: line 20: php: command not found
>>>
>>>     default: mv:
>>>
>>>     default: cannot stat `composer.phar'
>>>
>>>     default: : No such file or directory
>>>
>>>
>>> The SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status. Vagrant
>>>
>>> assumes that this means the command failed. The output for this command
>>>
>>> should be in the log above. Please read the output to determine what
>>>
>>> went wrong.
>>>
>>> --
>>> This mailing list is governed under the HashiCorp Community Guidelines -
>>> https://www.hashicorp.com/community-guidelines.html. Behavior in
>>> violation of those guidelines may result in your removal from this mailing
>>> list.
>>>
>>> GitHub Issues: https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues
>>> IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "Vagrant" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to vagrant-up+...@googlegroups.com.
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
>>> gid/vagrant-up/2ef592a3-6562-4521-970e-e9975e458699%40googlegroups.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/2ef592a3-6562-4521-970e-e9975e458699%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Alvaro
>>
>> --
> This mailing list is governed under the HashiCorp Community Guidelines -
> https://www.hashicorp.com/community-guidelines.html. Behavior in
> violation of those guidelines may result in your removal from this mailing
> list.
>
> GitHub Issues: https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues
> IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Vagrant" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to vagrant-up+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/
> msgid/vagrant-up/7f949eec-1baa-4b64-ae51-8c6d7d13adb8%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/7f949eec-1baa-4b64-ae51-8c6d7d13adb8%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>



-- 
Alvaro

-- 
This mailing list is governed under the HashiCorp Community Guidelines - 
https://www.hashicorp.com/community-guidelines.html. Behavior in violation of 
those guidelines may result in your removal from this mailing list.

GitHub Issues: https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/issues
IRC: #vagrant on Freenode
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Vagrant" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to vagrant-up+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ezp_Y4i66gXF7VAY7O2rCi3paeqPRjypQ93QKxGz77UYQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to