I download vagrant 2.0.3 windows 64 bit version from
https://releases.hashicorp.com/vagrant/2.0.3/vagrant_2.0.3_x86_64.msi, and
installed it to my 64-bit windows 10 system. After installation and reboot
the window, when I run the vagrant, it reported "This version of
C:\HashiCorp\Vagrant\bin\vagrant.exe is not compatible with the version of
Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information and then
contact the software publisher."  Any suggestions and help? BTW, It need to
many time to uninstall or repire vagrant applications on windows platform.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/b7324583-25c8-45a2-8de3-fd27f91a21ed%40googlegroups.com.