I run
'sudo apt-get remove vagrant'
'sudo apt-get remove --auto-remove vagrant'
'sudo dpkg -r vagrant'
'rm -r ~/.vagrant.d'
'rm -rf /opt/vagrant'
'rm -f /usr/bin/vagrant'
on Ubuntu.

However, tried 'vagrant --version' again, 'Vagrant 2.1.4' still shows!
How can I uninstall it completely? Sine I should change it to version 2.1.2

Thanks so much if anyone can help!!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/7fec7e4a-8397-42f8-b769-2b518c39383f%40googlegroups.com.