Hi Alvaro,

I want to be able to run two different versions of vagrant on the same
MacOS machine.
More context :)
I need and I have vagrant 1.8.4 for work.
Also for some experiments, I want to try the latest vagrant 2.1.5.
When I try to install 2.1.5 through dmg package it replaces 1.8.4 version :(

Here I need some steps how to manual install/configure vagrant 2.1.5 in
order to be able to run different versions
for instance:
 command - vagrant184 - will run vagrant 1.8.4
 command - vagrant215 will run version 2.1.5

суббота, 29 сентября 2018 г., 10:52:14 UTC+3 пользователь Alvaro Miranda

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/3858fe5b-0305-4a2e-9262-0d7e82864708%40googlegroups.com.